Follow our simple watering advice
- Water deeply 10-15mm each time (measure with a container if not sure as times will vary depending on sprinkler and water pressure)
- Your lawn needs 25-40mm of water each week through the dry spells
- Water wisely only 2-3 times a week (depending on temperatures and rainfall)
- Where possible water in the mornings to prevent disease
- If in doubt, call your Turf Manager
If you have a pop-up sprinkler system installed, make sure you check it regularly to monitor the amount of water being put on your lawn. Don’t forget to service the system too.