Thanks for thinking of us!
|Email your CV to;
|Post your CV to (Hawkes Bay);
||Pimp my Lawn
Who we are looking for
||No Positions available currently.
Duties and Tasks - Management
- Present and sell company product & services to existing and potential clients whilst raising the profile of the company locally
- Identify all Domestic & Commercial Lawn mowing Contractors, to provide leads for Pimp my Lawn.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships, together with managing the database of potential clients & communicating effectively with perspective clients.
- Managing the database of existing clients and ensure all new clients are recorded directly into Pimp my Lawn Mobile Job Management system
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up
- Preparation of quotation, present to clients using Pimp my Lawn Mobile JMS Managements system
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback to the appropriate person or business e.g. customers or the directors
- Identify and resolve client complaints.
- General office administration tasks as required, follow up all leads & referrals
- Managing quality control of products ensuring company standards are met
- Communicate and resolve quality control issues with managing director or supplier direct
- Explore and implement opportunity for business growth and development
- Initial consultation of lawn & diagnosis including classification of the different grass types, ascertain clients needs, wants, requirements then modify service & treatment to best satisfy these needs
- Identify any weeds, insects or diseases that are negatively impacting each lawn
- Make recommendations for achieving a greener, healthier, weed free lawn
- Review mowing and watering techniques carried out by individual clients
- Carry out comprehensive ‘Weed & Feed’ Lawn Treatment programmes to all existing, perspective & potential clients through service calls & other customer communications – these programmes must include:
- Correct & Regular Fertilisation applications
- Correct & Regular Herbicide applications to reduce population of broad leaf weeds in fine turf
- Correct & Regular Insecticide applications
- Regular Moss control
- Correct & Regular Lawn disease control
- Marketing & carry out our specialist and additional lawn care services to all perspective & potential clients through service call & other customer communications – these are to include the following:
- Carry out Company Health & Safety procedures at all times.
Key skills and attributes
- Good written, electronic and oral communication skills
- Fluent in English, and general understanding of communicating with clients that may not have English as their first language
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Proven experience of advertising, sales and marketing techniques
- Proven experience of problem solving, time management and staff management skills
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public
- Ability to perform tasks quickly & efficiently
- New Zealand drivers license
- Clean Criminal Record
- Growsafe Chemical Handling certificate (preferred and advantageous but not essential)